Supporting Community & School
NEW! Click the DONATE button above and choose your contribution fund. ALWAYS note your scholars' First Name, Last Name and Grade Level!
STJCA Cancer Awareness Ribbon Day is 10/11/19. Make a donation through our Lions Care Funds between now and 12:00 AM EST Friday 10/11/2019 and receive a Cancer Awareness Ribbon to wear on this day.
Support School Choice Unlike regular public schools, charter schools must provide their own funding for capital expenses such as buildings and the inventory found inside them. So while the government does provide funding for each student attending, we also have to look to other sources of revenue to make up the significant deficit.
Donations made to the Pink & Yellow Ribbon Fund will be given directly to an STJCA Faculty Member affected by breast & bone cancer.
Donations made to the Gold & Gray Ribbon Fund will be given directly to an STJCA Family affected by childhood cancer.
Donations made to the General Fund will help ensure that all North East Florida children have a chance to access Classical Education. No matter how large or small, your gift will make a difference to children, grandchildren, and families in our community.
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers or employees of the organization.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
The text of this statement in its entirety was developed by the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel (AAFRC), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and National Society of Fund Raising Executives (NSFRE).